- Coming Soon
- On Sale
- Shop By Brand
- Cellular Signal
- CI Tools
- Connectivity Boxes
- Digital Signage
- Installation parts & Accessories
- Lighting/Shade Control
- Media Distribution
- Outdoor Displays
- Power & Protection
- Projection Screens
- Rack Products
- Shading Solutions
- Security & Surveillance
- System Management
- Video Wall/Multi-Viewer
- Wire & Cable
- Cellular Signal Booster
- CI Tools
- Commercial Audio
- Connected Home
- Connectivity Boxes
- Speakers, Systems & Accessories
- Installation Parts & Accessories
- IR Products
- Lighting Control
- Media Distribution
- Mounts, Racks & Cans
- Multi-Room Audio
- Outdoor Video
- Projection Screens
- Power Products
- Shading Solutions
- Universal Remote Controls
- Wire & Cable
Please note that our shipping policy with respect to indoor TVs has been improved and updated.
- Indoor TV's up to and including 65" will be prepaid at $500 with the order shipped via standard courier ground
- Indoor TV's greater than 65" will be prepaid at $2,000 with the order shipped via freight ground
All other product will continue to follow our existing shipping policy.
SONY - BRAVIA X900E SERIES 49' LED TV - SMART TV - 4K UHD (2160P)
Incredible contrast, breathtaking pictures
X-tended dynamic range pro reality revealed through exceptional contrast
Enjoy a beautiful night view, full of dazzling lights and deeper blacks. With up to five times2 the contrast of conventional LED TVs, dark scenes are darker and bright scenes brighter.
Like you're within the wave, waiting for the water to break over you, the 4K HDR Processor X1 reproduces every sparkling pattern and texture for incredible realism.
For the ultimate in picture quality, this TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, colour and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR). Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are now full of clarity and detail.
Sony 4K HDR televisions are perfect partners for PlayStationR4 and PlayStationR4 Pro consoles. Immerse yourself in a responsive, fun-filled gaming experience with vivid textures and intensely vibrant colours.
See vivid, real-world colours all around you. A TRILUMINOS Display maps colours from a wider palette, faithfully reproducing every shade and hue in the umbrellas.
No distractions, just beautiful pictures. The narrow, exquisitely designed aluminum frame keeps you focused on the screen, while cables stay cleverly hidden at the back and the front.3
3Actual look may differ depending on the type of cable used and TV size
Just talk, a fun way to explore new worlds
Find all the entertainment you can dream of, as fast as you can talk. With advanced voice control, this 4K Android TV brings you movies and TV shows from apps or broadcast in an instant.4 - 5
4 Broadcast: Features vary by country.
Discover games and photos, music and movies, Internet and apps. With an Android TVTM from Sony, you're ready to open up whole new worlds of entertainment
Netflix have created an easy way for you to identify TVs with better performance, easier app access and new features that make for a better smart TV. Netflix Recommended TVs help you to enjoy popular shows and movies with a dedicated button and voice control.
Got questions about how to set up and use your TV? Or how to connect it to other equipment. Our video tutorials will take you through step by step
DISCOVER WHAT MAKES A SONY TV SPECIAL
Sony TV's are made with all these things on mind: Clarity, Contrast, Colour, Design, Entertainment, Gaming,
- Reality revealed with X-tended Dynamic Range PRO
- This unique backlighting algorithm faithfully reproduces a far wider brightness range than a conventional LED TV for the most dazzling lights and deepest blacks. When combined with an HDR signal you'll experience even greater brilliance in every scene as it increases the quality of HDR with more vibrant colours.
- 4K HDR Processor X1TM: More detail, more natural, more real
- The 4K HDR Processor X1TM with Object-based HDR remaster and Super Bit MappingTM 4K HDR technology gives pure colours at higher brightness levels for truly natural pictures. See everything you watch come to life with greater depth, detail and texture.
- TRILUMINOS Display: Extra colours, extra brilliance
- More colours means more realism. A TRILUMINOSTM Display with its specially-developed backlight selectively maps colours across a wider gamut, ensuring subtle colours do not become oversaturated and unnatural. You'll enjoy vivid, authentic images that evoke the emotion in every scene.
- Uncover the detail with 4K HDR
- A High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible TV will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, colour and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture our TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
- Explore new worlds with Android TV
- Your smart TV just got smarter. Enjoy many of your favourite smartphone and tablet experiences on a big, beautiful BRAVIATM screen. Android TVTM with advanced voice control lets you connect and access content, from movies and TV shows to thousands of apps, simply by talking.
- Rediscover every detail with 4K X-Reality PRO
- Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity with every single pixel enhanced beautifully. Individual parts of each scene are analyzed and matched with a special image database that independently addresses texture, contrast, colour and edges. The difference is clear with supremely lifelike detail, whatever you're watching.
- This TV is recommended by Netflix
- Get a better streaming experience with a Netflix Recommended TV. A Netflix Recommended TV is chosen for its high performance, cutting-edge smart features and easy app access. You can also watch Marco Polo in 4K HDR today, with a premium Netflix subscription. Members will be able to enjoy more HDR content in the coming months.
- Narrow aluminum frame
- The narrow aluminum frame helps the TV look slim and attractive, while focusing the eye on the screen for maximum entertainment.
- Cable-free front
- Hide all your cables from set-top boxes or Blu-ray players within the unique stand.
- Cable management
- Keep wires out of sight. All of your cables can be neatly arranged across the back of the TV and channelled into the stand, so everything looks tidy.
- Object-based HDR remaster
- By analyzing the objects in each scene individually, Object-based HDR remaster optimizes and enhances colour and contrast. It brings everything you watch closer to the quality of HDR. Dark elements get darker, bright elements brighter and everything in between is more accurately lit, for realism in every scene never-before-possible on our TVs.
- MotionflowTM XR keeps the action smooth
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Say what you want to see with voice search
- Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry. You can also get recommendations; asking for "romantic comedies," for example, brings up a list of suitable options.4
- Super Bit MappingTM 4K HDR
- Super Bit MappingTM 4K HDR creates a smoother, more natural picture by minimizing its colour banding. With 14-bit powerful signal processing, it breaks up the solid bands of colour of an 8-bit or 10-bit source, up-converting to 14-bit equivalent gradation, with 64 times more colour levels. It delivers graceful reproduction of faces, sunsets and other areas of subtle colour gradation
- Chromecast built-in: Plays nice with your other devices
- BRAVIATM is Chromecast built-in ready so you can easily cast your favourite entertainment like YouTubeTM or Netflix from your personal device onto the stunning BRAVIATM screen.5 You can cast from AndroidTM, iOSTM or your laptop.
- Content Bar: find everything fast
- The unobtrusive content bar quickly lets you find the movie, TV show or video you're looking for. Call up the Content bar and you can keep watching, while you scan through live TV, videos on demand, downloaded TV shows and much more. You can even customize the content bar to show you the content you go to most often first.
- Made to listen: ClearAudio+
- Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialogue and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
- Google PlayTM: A world of content and apps
- Discover movies and TV shows, games and much more from Google PlayTM. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps6 on your TV in a brand new way.
- Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
- BRAVIAR uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by 'sampling' the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response—resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
- DSEE restores detail to your digital music
- Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don’t always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
- Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
- Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum – using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you’ll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
- Enjoy HDR gaming with PlayStationR
- Sony 4K HDR televisions are perfect partners for PlayStationR4 and PlayStationR4 Pro consoles. Immerse yourself in a responsive, fun-filled gaming experience with vivid textures and intensely vibrant colours. See your favourite games come to life with the incredible picture quality.
4 Need remote control compatible with Voice Search.
6 Apps must be compatible with TV
|MODEL||XBR-49X900E 123 cm (49")|
|What's in the box|| |
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Screen size (inch, measured diagonally)||81.28 cm (80.01 cm) [49 in (48.5 in)]|
|Screen size (cm, measured diagonally)||123.2 cm|
|Dimension of tv without stand (w x h x d)||1,447 x 830 x 60 mm (57 x 32 3/4 x 2 3/8 in)|
|Dimension of tv with stand (w x h x d)||1,093 x 685 x 236 mm (43 1/8 x 27 x 9 3/8 in)|
|Dimension of package carton (w x h x d)||1347 x 749 x 174 mm (53 1/8 x 29 1/2 x 6 7/8 in)|
|Stand width||521 mm (20 5/8 in)|
|VESAR HOLE PITCH(W X H)||200 x 200 mm (7 7/8 x 7 7/8 in)|
|Weight of tv without stand||12.6 kg (27.8 lb)|
|Weight of tv with stand||23.2 kg (51.2 lb)|
|Weight of package carton (gross)||20 kg (44.1 lb)|
|Wi-Fi Standard||Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Ethernet inputs||1 (side)|
|Bluetooth profile support||Version 4.1; HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low-energy device connectivity)/SPP (Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio)/AVRCP (AV remote control)|
|Smartphone connectivity|| |
|RF (terrestrial/cable) connection input(s)||1(side)|
|IF (satellite) input(s)||No|
|Component video (y/pb/pr) input(s)||1 (rear hybrid with composite)|
|Composite video input(s)||2 (1 Side Analog Conversion/1 Rear Hybrid with Component)|
|RS-232C input(s)||1 (rear/mini jack)|
|HDMI inputs total||4 (3 side/1 rear)|
|HDCP||HDCP 2.2 (for HDMITM1/2/3/4)|
|HDMI audio return channel (arc)||Yes|
|Digital audio output(s)||1 (Rear)|
|Audio/headphone output(s)||1 (Side/Hybrid with Headphone and Subwoofer Out)|
|USB ports||3 (side)|
|USB HDD Recording||No|
|USB drive format support||FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS|
|USB playback codecs||MPEG1: MPEG1/MPEG2PS: MPEG2/MPEG2TS (HDV, AVCHD): MPEG2, AVC/MP4 (XAVC S): AVC, MPEG4, HEVC/AVI: Xvid, MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV): VC1/MOV: AVC, MPEG4, MotionJpeg/MKV: Xvid, AVC, MPEG4, VP8. HEVC/WEBM: VP8/3GPP: MPEG4, AVC/MP3/ASF (WMA)/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG|
|Display resolution (h x v, pixels)||3840x2160|
|Backlight type||Direct LED|
|Backlight dimming type||Local Dimming|
|HDR (high dynamic range) compatibility||Yes|
|Picture processor||4K Processor X1TM|
|Clarity enhancement||4K X-RealityTM PRO|
|Colour enhancement||Live ColourTM Technology |
Super bit mappingTM 4K HDR
|Contrast enhancement||Dynamic Contrast Enhancer |
Object-based HDR remaster
X-tended Dynamic RangeTM PRO
|Motion enhancer (native hz)||MotionflowTM XR 960 (native120 Hz)|
|Video signal support||1080p (60 Hz), 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (60 Hz), 480p, 480i, 4096 x 2160p (24, 60 Hz), 3,840 x 2,160p (24, 30, 60 Hz), 1080p (30, 60 Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (30, 60 Hz), 720/24p, 480p, 480i|
|Picture modes||Vivid,Standard, Custom, Cinema Pro, Cinema Home, Sports, Animation, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Custom, Game, Graphics|
|SOUND (SPEAKERS AND AMPLIFIER)|
|Audio power output||10W+10W|
|Speaker type||Bass Reflex Speaker|
|Dolby audio format support||DolbyTM Digital, DolbyTM Digital Plus, DolbyTM Pulse|
|DTS audio format support||DTS Digital Surround|
|Simulated surround sound||S-Force Front Surround|
|SOUND MODES||Standard,Cinema,Live Football,Music|
|On-board storage (gb)||16GB|
|Display language||ENGLISH / SPANISH / FRENCH|
|Text input language||BULGARIAN / CATALAN / CROATIAN / CZECH / DANISH / DUTCH / ENGLISH / ESTONIAN / FINNISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / GREEK / HUNGARIAN / ITALIAN / LATVIAN / LITHUANIAN / NORWEGIAN / POLISH / PORTUGUESE / ROMANIAN / RUSSIAN / SLOVAK / SLOVENIAN / SPANISH / SWEDISH / TURKISH / UKRAINIAN / THAI / VIETNAMESE / ARABIC / PERSIAN / JAPANESE|
|Electronic program guide (epg)||Yes|
|Internet browser||YES (Opera/not pre-Installed)|
|Application store||Yes (Google Play Store)|
|Closed captions (analog/digital)||(Analog) Closed Caption |
(Digital) Closed Caption
|POWER AND ENERGY SAVING|
|Power consumption (in operation)||155 W|
|Annual power consumption*||135 kWh/year|
|Power consumption (in standby)||0.5W|
|Power consumption (networked standby mode) – terminals||-|
|Presence of lead||No|
|Power consumption (on mode) for energy star||-|
|Power requirements (voltage/frequency)||AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz (USA/Canada AC 120 V, 60 Hz) |
DC 19.5 V
|Power saving mode / back light off mode||Yes|
|Dynamic backlight control||Yes|
|Stand design||Dark Silver Slate|
|Number of tuners (terrestrial/cable)||1 (Digital/Analog)|
|Number of tuners (sat)||-|
|TV system (analog)||M|
|Tuner channel coverage (analog)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135|
|TV system (digital terrestrial)||ATSC|
|Tuner channel coverage (digital terrestrial)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69|
|TV system (digital cable)||Clear QAM|
|Tuner channel coverage (digital cable)||CATV: 1-135|
|TV system (digital sat)||-|