- USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
- 5 Gbps and 10 Gbps data rates
- CL2/CL3 in-wall rating
- Built with Cleerline SSF fiber optics
- No power required
- Bend radius is 5 mm
- Extremely strong pull capacity with Kevlar
- UVC devices support for video
- UAC device support for audio
USB-C type 4K Conference Room Cameras Extension
Now you can send actual 4K signals from your conference room camera into your conferencing system. Place your camera up to 40 Meters away from the connected codec or computer.
USB-C Type Data Transfer
Hard drives, printers and other USB driven devices that work alongside computers are all able to be extended away from the computer with this cable.
WHAT MAKES THIS USB CABLE SPECIAL
- Auto-Clock Manager (ACM): With Auto Clock Manager, Bullet Train ensures you are getting the correct clock data no matter the length of the cable.
- Kevlar Threading: Running the length of each cable is braided Kevlar. This adds to the pull strength and overall resilience of the cable.
- Ring-neck Kevlar Grasp: Additional strength comes in the head shell in the form of a patent-pending design that allows the Kevlar to be "tied off" on either end, making it virtually impossible to damage the fiber. As a result, you will stretch the jacket before you ever remove a head from the cable.
- Cleerline SSF: Unlike other brittle fiber cables on the market, all Bullet Train AOC Cables have Cleerline Fiber Optics inside. This provides ULTIMATE in strength, bend radius, pull tension and general durability. With Cleerline SSF's proprietary polymer coated fiber cores, these cables will last multiple lifetimes without breakage.
Prop65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm @www.P65Warnings.ca.gov